View Single Post
Old 08-03-2014, 07:09 PM   #36
Ripplinger
350 Hoarder
Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Kobo Glo & Glo HD, PW2
I still love my Sony 350s and it's still the ereader I judge all others by (and so far nothing comes close to the aesthetics and just rock-solid stability of the software). If they continued with the x50 line and added a front light to that format, I've no doubt that would have been a top seller. I'd certainly have been willing to pay a premium price for it. I bought only a few books from their bookstore, but I always want the option to shop for best pricing, so bookstore or not didn't affect me much either way.

I finally caved in to the convenience of the front light though and got a Kobo Glo since I read out of the house a lot where I need the extra light. But everytime I read on a 350, just picking one up makes me think again what a great quality reader it was.

Here's more hoping they come back again someday to the ereader market.
Ripplinger is offline   Reply With Quote