View Single Post
Old 08-03-2014, 03:17 PM   #32
din155
Guru
din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Win 10 thinkpad 8in
Quote:
Originally Posted by GA Russell View Post
The first eBook reader I saw in person was a Sony I saw on display at BJ's about June, 2009.
You really have a good memory. Although Kindle keyboard was my first reader, I switched to 650 and it still lives on with my family. But like HarryT I don’t think I would have bought another Sony reader without front light. In spite of our love for Sony readers, maybe they didn’t see enough profit in the reader business. I am sad to see them go but now I have kindle paperwhite that I love
din155 is offline   Reply With Quote