View Single Post
Old 07-31-2014, 12:24 AM   #736
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by nynaevelan View Post
I am getting the following error when trying to use the Fix ASIN for Kindle Fire feature, this has occurred since I installed the latest version. How do I go back to a previous version? BTW I am on Calibre v1.45.0
Spoiler:

Code:
calibre, version 1.45.0
ERROR: Unhandled exception: <b>TypeError</b>:arguments did not match any overloaded call:
  QProgressDialog(QWidget parent=None, Qt.WindowFlags flags=0): argument 1 has unexpected type 'unicode'
  QProgressDialog(QString, QString, int, int, QWidget parent=None, Qt.WindowFlags flags=0): argument 2 has unexpected type 'NoneType'

calibre 1.45 Portable isfrozen: True is64bit: False
Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1 Windows ('32bit', 'WindowsPE')
32bit process running on 64bit windows
('Windows', '7', '6.1.7601')
Python 2.7.5
Windows: ('7', '6.1.7601', 'SP1', 'Multiprocessor Free')
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "calibre_plugins.quality_check.action", line 190, in perform_check
  File "calibre_plugins.quality_check.check_fix", line 44, in perform_check
  File "calibre_plugins.quality_check.check_fix", line 353, in fix_mobi_asin
  File "calibre_plugins.quality_check.dialogs", line 622, in __init__
TypeError: arguments did not match any overloaded call:
  QProgressDialog(QWidget parent=None, Qt.WindowFlags flags=0): argument 1 has unexpected type 'unicode'
  QProgressDialog(QString, QString, int, int, QWidget parent=None, Qt.WindowFlags flags=0): argument 2 has unexpected type 'NoneType'
Sorry, my fault. This is one of the changes needed for the Qt5 support. The change I originally made didn't work with the current calibre and I missed fixing this one spot. I have attached a fixed version. Which I have tested. Can someone confirm it works?
Attached Files
File Type: zip Quality Check-qt5.zip (128.7 KB, 262 views)
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote