Thread: Audible format
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2014, 02:15 PM   #2
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I am almost certain that all sadievan did in that other thread is create an mp3 or some other common format and name the file with an .aa at the end.

May I ask why you want to convert to Audible format? What would be the point? Any device I'm aware of that can play Audible files can play other common formats as well.

Even if there turns out to be no way to do what you are asking, with a little more information, we may be more likely to find an alternate solution to whatever it is you are ultimately trying to do.

ApK

Last edited by ApK; 05-11-2014 at 04:36 PM.
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote