View Single Post
Old 02-19-2014, 04:13 AM   #28
BookCat
C L J
BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony e-reader 505, Kindle PW2, Kindle PW3, Kobo Libra2
Although I still haven't received the actual PW (still being prepared for dispatch, this is taking ages), the case I linked to is worth a look. I bought the brown one and I'm impressed by the sturdiness of the cover. This will prevent heavy cat paws from damaging the screen, so no need for a hard cover like the ecaddy ones.

I'll have to read through the long old thread again to find out which case needed filing down at one corner to facilitate easy removal of the reader. Apparently it was impossible to get the reader out of one of the cases without lots of panic!

I've just re-read the old thread, the one I've bought isn't the one which needs to have a corner shaved. That's the one mentioned by the OP in this thread: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=197726

Last edited by BookCat; 02-19-2014 at 04:42 AM.
BookCat is offline   Reply With Quote