View Single Post
Old 02-11-2014, 05:30 AM   #19
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by crich70 View Post
I still carry my PaperWhite in the slipcase that was included as part of the prize from the Winter 2012 Contest. I've not had any trouble with it and it even has a hard plastic insert (between the inner and outer lining of the case) that helps protect the screen. Click

That's the homepage. Can you please direct us to the exact product?

I, too, use a Waterfield type of case to carry my Kindle Paperwhite 2, although just a bit too large for that model. I originally purchased the case for my Kindle 2, which was perfect fit.

These are excellent products.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote