View Single Post
Old 10-07-2008, 07:31 AM   #14
bill_mchale
Wizard
bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, HPC Evo 4G LTE
I guess the important question regarding book creation software is regarding what purpose it is used for. If you are writing new books to be published (independently I would presume) then I think $30 is reasonable; I know everyone loves free software, but fictionwise does have to pay for all the development costs.

If the process is converting books to eReader format, I know Stanza can do it. I wouldn't be surprised if some of the other tools can do it too.

--
Bill
bill_mchale is offline   Reply With Quote