View Single Post
Old 10-07-2008, 01:50 AM   #12
Selzernium
Enthusiast
Selzernium knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Selzernium knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Selzernium knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Selzernium knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Selzernium knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Selzernium knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Selzernium knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Selzernium knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Selzernium knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Selzernium knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Selzernium knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
In what way is it better than MobiPocket? That's a genuine question - I know virtually nothing about eReader and I'd be interested to know in what ways you believe it to be better. For Mobi we can buy hundreds of different dictionaries - Oxford, Collins, Chambers, Websters, etc; is the same true for eReader?
I haven't seen Collins or Champers but yes the others are available for eReader still mobi is lightly ahead I think, although I haven't looked that much around. The difference is though not significant and for all intents and purposes you can get any mobi ebook its equivalent as eReader one too, but as i have said re book availability I suspect mobi is slightly ahead, But its things like smaller files sizes, faster application and most importantly a better and much more user friendly DRM implementation makes eReader the best propriety eBook format today. IMHO

bill_mchale
Well said I couldn't agree more with you.
Selzernium is offline   Reply With Quote