View Single Post
Old 10-06-2008, 11:27 PM   #10
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
eReader book creation tools

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
How do you think eReader compared to Mobi when it comes to book creation tools? Creating books is important to me, and another thing which motivated my choice to use Mobi is the excellent range of freely-available tools for creating books in Mobi format. I've no idea what the range of tools for creating eReader books is like.
While I also prefer eReader as a format when purchasing DRM'd books, eReader's software for creating books has at least one big flaw - it costs $30! I think it's a mistake for them to charge for the software, when other companies offer theirs for free.
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote