View Single Post
Old 10-06-2008, 08:24 AM   #8
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Thanks, Bill - that's very interesting. What about choice of dictionaries, though - does one have the same wide selection one has with Mobi?

My selection of Mobi as my "format of choice" is motivated similarly to your reasoning - it's available on a very wide range of platforms, and I feel that it gives me the widest selection when choosing a new reading device.

How do you think eReader compared to Mobi when it comes to book creation tools? Creating books is important to me, and another thing which motivated my choice to use Mobi is the excellent range of freely-available tools for creating books in Mobi format. I've no idea what the range of tools for creating eReader books is like.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote