View Single Post
Old 10-04-2008, 09:57 PM   #1
bill_mchale
Wizard
bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, HPC Evo 4G LTE
Is there a dedicated device for eReader format?

Currently, I have been reading and enjoying some books on my iPod using the eReader software. Its fun, but I can't help but think that it would be nicer still on a screen that was larger. So, other than buying a windows UMPC and installing eReader on it, does anyone know of any dedicated eBook devices that support eReader format? Or any devices planning on supporting it?

Thanks,
Bill
bill_mchale is offline   Reply With Quote