View Single Post
Old 10-03-2013, 06:38 PM   #3195
KablamoBoom
KablamoBoom solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.KablamoBoom solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.KablamoBoom solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.KablamoBoom solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.KablamoBoom solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.KablamoBoom solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.KablamoBoom solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.KablamoBoom solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.KablamoBoom solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.KablamoBoom solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.KablamoBoom solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: Kindle DX
I recently purchased a Kindle DX Graphite (SN: B009 etc.) running 2.5.8. I've tried the method described in the OP, repeatedly and to a T, but every time I update, about 1/5 of the way through it says "The update was not successful. Your Kindle is restarting..." I'm using the installer for dxg...what am I doing wrong?
Edit: just noticed, there's an error in the bottom left, "U006"
EditEdit: Oh. Haha...my bad. Thanks for the awesome forum! Cheers!

Last edited by KablamoBoom; 10-03-2013 at 06:41 PM.
KablamoBoom is offline   Reply With Quote