View Single Post
Old 10-03-2013, 01:06 PM   #1
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1/2/3, Paperwhite, Fire 8.9,Samsung Tab S 10.5
D.I.Jack Frost series...............

Haven't checked if available in US, but all the terrific D.I. Jack Frost detective
novels are on Amazon UK - all £5.92 I think.
If you like your police procedural stuff with a certain scruffiness, as it were, this is definitely for you.
Sadly there will be no more - although the TV series went on for many years with the splendid David Jason perfectly cast as Frost, and repeat showings are never off the screens.
Enjoy.
carpetmojo is offline   Reply With Quote