View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013, 02:29 PM   #5
greenasterisk
Enthusiast
greenasterisk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greenasterisk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greenasterisk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greenasterisk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greenasterisk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greenasterisk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greenasterisk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greenasterisk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greenasterisk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greenasterisk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greenasterisk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
As expected via the rumormill, it is just incremental improvements. I see nothing to make me want to trade in my iPhone 5 for a 5S. I suspect the 64-bit processor will take at least a year before we see much developer use of it. Fingerprint is boring, and my Motorola Atrix 4g had it 3 years ago. Motion sensor is cool, but I wouldn't use that feature much. Cameras on smartphones are total crap. It is the lens and sensor size not the software and pixel numbers that make good cameras, so it will always be crap on any smartphone. Buy a cheap consumer point and shoot instead.
They marginally increased the sensor size too, I think.
greenasterisk is offline   Reply With Quote