View Single Post
Old 09-03-2013, 07:00 AM   #16
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianinmaine View Post
any progress on this idea of sharing libs for different extensions? I am now able to extract the libs I need, thanks to the above script, I was just wondering if they should be put somewhere if the libs are duplicates? I would vote for that, just curious of other thoughts on this?
Thoughts here: https://bitbucket.org/twobob/kual-system

Although we may have to use both a /lib and a /usr/lib to keep the dynamic library loader happy.
(Combining the two 'trusted' library trees was not a well thought out idea when I wrote it.)
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote