View Single Post
Old 08-29-2013, 10:13 PM   #28
Dazrin
Wizard
Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, various Android devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by wawasteele View Post
I got hooked on the book so wanted to read more. Now you said, To Say Nothing of the Dog, is the next in the series. When I checked, I found Blackout was next, so that was the one I had started. Today after reading your post, I checked another site and it stays Fire Watch is first with Doomsday as second!

I wonder what is really true?
The order they were published in is:
Fire Watch - 1982
Doomsday Book - 1992
To Say Nothing of the Dog - 1998
Blackout/All Clear - 2010

Maybe the internal chronology is different, but I don't think you can go wrong reading them in published order.
Dazrin is offline   Reply With Quote