View Single Post
Old 08-20-2013, 10:25 PM   #539
MarciaCat
Cat Lady & Trekkie
MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra, Kobo Aura & Aura H20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mookie View Post
Hi MarciaCat - I'm sure you will be delighted with the Aura. It is really the best display and backlight on the market.

I participate in the Kobo contests too. I just received a 25% coupon. But the coupons are only for the books Kobo has identified in the campaign. There have been a few relatively new releases, so it's certainly worth checking!

Regards,

Alex
I tested the book I'm interested in with one of my small coupons and it gets applied so I'm hoping I'll get a bigger code on one of my 3 e-mails; I've also got a few family members playing just to get a few more chances- my Dad just got me a 30% but with eight more days and 7 total e-mail addresses I've got 56 more chances.
MarciaCat is offline   Reply With Quote