View Single Post
Old 08-20-2013, 09:36 PM   #17
wawasteele
Addict
wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 1st PW, Sansa Clip Zip, Samsungs: GT 7.0 Plus, Note4, GT 4 10.1"
I have to say I was hooked from the beginning. That isn't usual for me. I found I didn't put the book down nearly as often as I should have.

I agree that it was strange that there were no cell phones. When I stopped considering the book as futuristic and considered it (well, blast, can't think of the proper word! LOL) a different development of society, it was fine. When I thought of it as a different Earth, I had no problem with the lack of cell phones.

I found the parts in the past more riveting than the present but enjoyed the whole book a great deal.
wawasteele is offline   Reply With Quote