View Single Post
Old 08-14-2013, 11:15 AM   #10
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teknikal View Post
I've been souring a lot on Google lately they have been pulling quite a lot of things like this
Quote:
Originally Posted by frahse View Post
The more you want done for you, the more you lose.
The are not "pulling" anything, they are stating plain fact that some people want to deny or pretend isn't so.

You cannot "lose" something you never had. Just because some people all of a sudden decided that they think they should have a presumption of privacy does not alter the reality that they never did.

If they want it, they need to establish it, not pretend it was always there then bitch when reality refuses to alter itself to agree with them.

And the reason not many people know how to use email encryption is that very few people need it, want it, or care.
Even in the military, we never bothered with encryption unless the traffic specifically warranted it, and we have a separate network for that purpose.

ApK

(The preceding was an irresistible commentary on the so-called 'news' item and the thread as it stood when I glanced at it. I respectfully suggest this thread be move to P&R.)

Last edited by ApK; 08-14-2013 at 11:25 AM.
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote