View Single Post
Old 08-14-2013, 10:33 AM   #8
Teknikal
Fanatic
Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T1, Note Pro 12.2, Honor 10
I've been souring a lot on Google lately they have been pulling quite a lot of things like this, reversing course on net neutrality, censoring search results which are getting more and more worthless and also what's really got me annoyed is they are destroying the things they did do well by trying to force them into Google+.

Last example of this is probably Hangouts it's by far the worst messenger I've ever used doesn't give you control of your own contact list (mines full of many many duplicates because it lifts the contacts from so many places and treats each email address as a new contact), doesn't show whose on and offline and is on all the time by default on your android devices whether you like it or not.

Some other things like trying to do away with phone/tablet storage by removing Micro SD, USB Mass Storage and USB OTG very blatantly to try and sell their own cloud storage which will never ever be a good alternative.

I still like them more than Apple but I can't wait for alternatives like tizen to appear.

PS: Did I mention they killed the only two Google sites I ever used iGoogle and Google Reader.

Last edited by Teknikal; 08-14-2013 at 10:37 AM.
Teknikal is offline   Reply With Quote