View Single Post
Old 08-07-2013, 07:37 PM   #2237
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
Ah, I'm here too. I've been in New York attending some family simchas and other stuff, kind of busy.

But now I'm back to my life and catching up on the news.

That was a really depressing excerpt from "Dangerous Women", I gotta say -- It tells you nothing and makes it PAINFUL to wait for the book. Why do I read these things?!?!?!

And I managed to read all of the first James Potter book. Huh. I thought I could do better than that.
(Then again I read a lot of other stuff too, but this series was supposed to be like a mission or something.)
Oh well at least I have something to look forward to while I wait for Skin Game.
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote