View Single Post
Old 08-03-2013, 03:18 AM   #15
gabby98
Wizard
gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android, Nook Simple Touch, Nook Color, ..., Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
Books (bookmarks, highlights, notes, last read) only sync if they're on the device. If what you mean is can you restrict what each device is capable of downloading then no, each device/app registered to an account has access to download all books on that account from the apps Cloud/Archive area.

But do the books from the cloud automatically download or can you pick and choose? I would download the ones they need access to and they wouldn't have access to internet until the next time I update the tablets. So I'm not worried about them accidentally downloading a horror or romance but I don't want it to auto sync

Thanks
gabby98 is offline   Reply With Quote