View Single Post
Old 07-28-2013, 03:48 PM   #11
Morganucopia
Bookaholic
Morganucopia can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Morganucopia can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Morganucopia can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Morganucopia can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Morganucopia can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Morganucopia can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Morganucopia can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Morganucopia can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Morganucopia can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Morganucopia can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Morganucopia can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex2002ans View Post
For example, here is CSS for a gray box that I use, which looks great in color, and works GREAT on e-ink (original Nook):

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...25&postcount=9
Thanks again Tex2002ans! The code and screenshots you supplied were enormously helpful. I really appreciate it. Good luck chipping away at your slow burn EPUB project; Austrian Economics isn't exactly Fifty Shades of Gray, is it?

I also have a few ideas of my own for the blog entry sections that involve CSS3 such as multiple backgrounds, drop shadows etc. To support all devices, I'm following the programming technique of progressive enhancement, that is, to design for the lowest common denominator first, and have all the extra visual punch be icing on the cake. When I get a draft finished, I'll share it with you. But thanks for giving me the start I needed.
Morganucopia is offline   Reply With Quote