View Single Post
Old 07-27-2013, 08:36 PM   #528
juliana000
juliana000 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityjuliana000 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityjuliana000 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityjuliana000 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityjuliana000 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityjuliana000 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityjuliana000 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityjuliana000 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityjuliana000 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityjuliana000 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityjuliana000 has become a pillar of the MobileRead community

Device: kindle touch, kobo
I used the kindle for years and last week I Finally reiceve my aura. I loved, for reading manga is perfect.
But I what I really miss is that on the kindle I could see how many pages are in the book, not just in the chapter along with how many hours (in chapters and in all book) I still have to finish.
I know if I want to see the real page numbers I just have to change kepub to epub. But I really like to see how many hours I still have to finish and you can only see this in kepub
sorry for the broken english, I'm from brazil.
I hope kobo will come with a solution for this
I also loved that you can add new fonts, and customize margins and all =D
juliana000 is offline   Reply With Quote