View Single Post
Old 07-19-2013, 05:41 PM   #8
Morganucopia
Bookaholic
Morganucopia can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Morganucopia can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Morganucopia can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Morganucopia can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Morganucopia can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Morganucopia can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Morganucopia can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Morganucopia can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Morganucopia can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Morganucopia can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Morganucopia can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by RbnJrg View Post
RbnJrg: Thanks for the links. I wasn't quite thinking along the lines of a sidebar since there would be no need to wrap the story text around; it would just continue below the blog post. But I can see how I can visually separate my blog material using thick top and bottom borders like in your example. I'm really glad you pointed me to these posts because I didn't know the "float" property could be an issue with older ereaders. Thanks for the heads up!
Morganucopia is offline   Reply With Quote