View Single Post
Old 07-19-2013, 04:42 PM   #7
Morganucopia
Bookaholic
Morganucopia can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Morganucopia can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Morganucopia can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Morganucopia can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Morganucopia can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Morganucopia can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Morganucopia can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Morganucopia can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Morganucopia can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Morganucopia can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Morganucopia can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
I don't even use a specific font name here. I just use:
Code:
font-family: monospace;
so that whatever the default (or user-defined) monospaced font for the device/app will be used.
DiapDealer: Right on. That's a good idea, but I think I'll be using an embedded font, and use "monospace" as an alternative in my CSS if the reader doesn't support embedded fonts.
Morganucopia is offline   Reply With Quote