View Single Post
Old 07-19-2013, 04:38 PM   #6
Morganucopia
Bookaholic
Morganucopia can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Morganucopia can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Morganucopia can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Morganucopia can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Morganucopia can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Morganucopia can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Morganucopia can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Morganucopia can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Morganucopia can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Morganucopia can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Morganucopia can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Notjohn View Post
I use a monospace font called Courier for this purpose. I indent from the left but not from the right (because older Kindles don't support right indentation, and there are millions of those out there).

The image would be handled like any other image. Because books now get read on everything from an iPhone to an iPad, I use a width attribute rather than an absolute size for such images, e.g. width="10%" (you might have to experiment).
Thanks Notjohn for the heads up on right indents and on using absolute measurements for images. Very good tips!
Morganucopia is offline   Reply With Quote