View Single Post
Old 07-17-2013, 02:17 AM   #66
Xanthe
Plan B Is Now In Force
Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aluratek,Sony 350/T1,Pandigital,eBM 911,Nook HD/HD+,Fire HDX 7/8.9,PW2
I've got accounts on both, just to be able to access certain information, but neither account is in my actual name, contain no personal information, and both are tightly locked down.

Facebook has actually been very useful since Superstorm Sandy in regard to the community of folks who suffered damage from the storm. It really was the quickest way to receive and disseminate information when the towns and federal government still didn't know what was what.

I make lightning raids into Facebook when I'm on an actual computer, not a phone or a tablet, because it's too annoying to scroll through all the stuff that way, and there's only about three pages that I check with any regularity because they provide info my family can use.

Other than that, I stay the hell away from social media programs, Bluetooth transmitters and text messaging. Sometimes I'm the only person walking around not looking down into a device or talking into the air, it seems.

Last edited by Xanthe; 07-17-2013 at 02:22 AM.
Xanthe is offline   Reply With Quote