View Single Post
Old 07-14-2013, 02:58 PM   #2
Notjohn
mostly an observer
Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I use a monospace font called Courier for this purpose. I indent from the left but not from the right (because older Kindles don't support right indentation, and there are millions of those out there).

The image would be handled like any other image. Because books now get read on everything from an iPhone to an iPad, I use a width attribute rather than an absolute size for such images, e.g. width="10%" (you might have to experiment).
Notjohn is offline   Reply With Quote