View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013, 11:18 PM   #6
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
I own two of the $69 Kindles and they are collecting dust. Once I upgraded to a Paperwhite I needed no other reader. It's perfect for me. I have no complaints. The higher resolution, the front light, cover view and the ability to use my own fonts are four of the main reasons I upgraded.

The differences between Kindles with the light down is huge! It's higher resolution than the K4 and the background is much cleaner and nicer. I can't read on the K4 now I am use to a PW i it just looks ugly to me.

I clean my Screen maybe once a week. I never notice fingerprints unless I am holding it up to a light looking for them.

If they have any new Kindles it will be announced later in the Fall and they come out usually right before the Holiday.

I also don't miss the on screen keyboard on the K4. Every month when I check out a new book from the Lending Library on my K4 I am reminded just how hard it is to type on it. The touch screen keyboard on the Paperwhite is so much easier and faster.

I think it would be a great gift for your wife. Go For it! I love mine and I could never go back to a unlit eReader with lower resolution.

Last edited by Blossom; 07-01-2013 at 11:21 PM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote