View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013, 04:22 PM   #2
soulfuldog
I ♥ Calibre
soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Voyage, Sony PRS-350, Hudl2
I'll let those who own PW's advise you of your first two questions but in terms of the possibility of a PW II being released, I don't think anyone knows for certain but Amazon have released a new Kindle every year for the past few years now, and it's generally in the Autumn (Sep/Oct) they make an announcement. However it may not be available to buy until November or December (or later, with the Touch in 2011 we had to wait until April before it was available in the UK, last year with the Paperwhite it wasn't so bad, December if I remember correctly?).
soulfuldog is offline   Reply With Quote