View Single Post
Old 05-29-2013, 08:27 PM   #320
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by awp View Post
I know, it is trivial. But...

A new video on creating eBooks in Atlantis Word Processor. Part 9 – Converting to Kindle:
http://www.atlantiswordprocessor.com...ting_to_kindle
I have been using this for awhile now and it works well. The video is quite clear. The only thing that is different is that I get a question just before KindleGen runs that says do you want to allow this to run (I have a windows 7 machine). For me this is ok since I now have a choice. I can say no if I don't want mobi file and yes if I do. (Note to users, this file is more than 3 times as big as the ePub one since it contains both the KF8 format and the KF7 one.)

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote