View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013, 01:54 PM   #14
Namekuseijin
affordable chipmunk
Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony XPeria ZL, Kindle Paperwhite
quite frankly, this is pretty dumb. Yeah, I know the purpose is to have them available on "the clouds" -- so that you can access them anywhere, or so they say. But what if it's raining cats and dogs and my 3G connection is shut? What if it's a beautiful sunny day and there's no clouds around?

I have on the other hand 32GB worth of space here with me all the time! Why can't it just import the books already there, right next to it?!

thanks, but Aldiko is much better. go steal away another guy's "property"...
Namekuseijin is offline   Reply With Quote