View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 07:06 PM   #54
LovesMacs
Fanatic
LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone, Kindle Touch
If both e-book and print book are priced the same, it comes down to a matter of quality to me. Conventional narrative fiction and non-fiction titles with few or no pictures don't lose anything in e-book format, so I'd go electronic.

Does the title have many illustrations and maps that are missing in the e-book version? This is very important to me. I pick the print version in this case.

Does the title have working footnotes in the e-book? If so, e-book; otherwise I'd choose the print edition if the footnotes are important for understanding.

Poetry isn't always well-served in e-book versions, so again I'd chose print.

Whenever possible, I read reviews and download samples to figure out which version is best for me.
LovesMacs is offline   Reply With Quote