View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 04:39 PM   #50
Rhialto
Enthusiast
Rhialto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rhialto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rhialto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rhialto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rhialto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rhialto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rhialto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rhialto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rhialto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rhialto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rhialto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
[QUOTE=teija;2497984]For photo-heavy books and cookbooks I agree - I definitely want the physical copy. I tried once to use a recipe on my iDevice when baking, but it was not worth the mess!

QUOTE]

I am an amateur potter. Put the iDevice in a good quality new (for maximum clarity) ziplock bag. The touch screen works fine through the bag, and the device is protected. You can buy commercial cases designed for cooks using iPads, but a ziplock bag is fine.
Rhialto is offline   Reply With Quote