View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 04:14 PM   #47
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
I haven't bought a book in 5 years (and then, it was only because someone had given me a bookstore voucher for my birthday). Discounting the voucher, I havent bought a book (paper variety I'm talking about) since 2000 or so. Back then I was reading .lit on a Casio Windows device. I continued on with a laptop and spacejock's ybookreader. Once I switched to mac I can't remember what I was using (I think still the WinCE machine) and it was the first iphone that got me reading non .lit books. Jailbroken iPhone back then, + books/bookreader was the go. I would probably buy a paperback now, IF and only if I absolutley could not wait for the ebook. I have no space in my shelves, and my existing books are overflowing to every room in the house. "No More!" she cried.
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote