View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 01:50 PM   #274
yayo
Groupie
yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura H2O 1st. gen. Libra 2
I'd love to see a completely revamped user interface too, the current one is little more than that of the M92 partially adapted to a smaller screen. BUT that's not Boxtoor's job and I doubt his team of software tweakers has the muscle to perform such a demanding task. It's Onyx, the manufacturer, who should be working on revamping the sofware and leaving the little tweaks and improvements to the user community. The big question is does Onyx want to stay in business? Ereaders are getting better and better, there's lots of competition and the Boox has great potential, chiefly cause it can read almost any format available. But as it is, will western users spoiled by the various Kindles and the Kobos choose to buy an Onyx product over the aforementioned? I hope somebody at Onyx is checking this forum now and then.
yayo is offline   Reply With Quote