View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 10:50 AM   #15703
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool casting problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by maianhvk View Post
Really?

When they announced the cast, I thought that was the furthest to what I'd imagined them in my head.

I can't say I enjoyed the movie. Well, the oldest problem with adaption movies is that everyone has it different in their mind, isn't it?
Yep, really. The only casting problem I had was Woody Harrelson, as he was far from the person I'd pictured, but his performance was just fine, so by the end it was insignificant.

alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote