View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 03:02 AM   #71
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookColor
When given a choice, I prefer left justified. While full justification is acceptable with small fonts and/or a large screen to avoid the large gaps between the words, left justification works better with a smaller screen and/or larger fonts.

Since others have commented on paragraph spacing, when given the option I prefer a blank line between the paragraphs with a visible marker between the sections, and no first-line indent. Other ways are fine, but this is the one I prefer.
Solitaire1 is offline   Reply With Quote