View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 09:39 AM   #33
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer
jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles
To support Overdrive Advantage, the plugin would require credentials in order to log in to the library site before checking book availability. Because of variations in login procedures it would require writing code specific to particular libraries, which would be troublesome for me to support. I’ll look into it.

Unrelated to the above, the Brooklyn Public Library recently changed their website in a way that is incompatible with the plugin. (The site has been restructured so that instead of checking out a book in a particular format, it now allows you to check out a book and then later decide what format to read it in.) I will work on a fix for this.

Edit: Version 1.2.2 released to correct the problem with Brooklyn Public Library.

Last edited by jhowell; 12-06-2012 at 07:23 PM. Reason: New release
jhowell is offline   Reply With Quote