View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 09:37 AM   #38
Koboyashi
Zealot
Koboyashi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Koboyashi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Koboyashi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Koboyashi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Koboyashi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Koboyashi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Koboyashi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Koboyashi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Koboyashi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Koboyashi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Koboyashi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
... OTOH, I was noticing that on a crash, a crash dump file was being left in the .kobo directory which might make it easier for the developers to fix the issues. The files seem to be named stack_xx.log (xx is a two digit number starting from 00). I've attached the last one I got before reverting to 2.1.5 though I did have to rename it to .log.txt before attaching would work.
[OT]Thank you for the interesting crash dump. It shows you clearly, when and why the train has left the track - if a non-developer has a translator on hand [/OT]
Koboyashi is offline   Reply With Quote