View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 05:47 AM   #10
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I would think a touch screen would be easier. I know it is for me. I have arthritis in my hands. It just easier to tap the screen then push a button.
All right. Looking at it like that makes a lot of sense. I was set on getting a basic kindle 4 from what evwool was saying. But then the problem fidgeting with the buttons might be worse than learning new technology. I will have to let her try out the touchscreen on the Kindle Touch. Maybe she thinks it is the greatest.

Thank you for beeing so insistent in trying to sell me the idea of touch is better than finicky buttons. Trying it out doesn't hurt, especially since we already have a touch - I am waiting for a PW for myself.

update: Changed my mind about wanting to try a touchscreen for my MIL. Sorry Blossom, I mean no disrespect. See post #14 for more details. It is good that the touch screen works better for you.

Last edited by DuckieTigger; 11-21-2012 at 09:01 PM. Reason: updated information
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote