View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 02:31 AM   #6
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckieTigger View Post
Have to consider that, and research both the K3 and K4 for pros and cons. Or I could just NOT mention there is a search. The price for the K3 is a bit higher, harder to justify to write that off as a loss. Decisions, decisions. At least now it is which one to get and not IF to get one.

Thank you, Blossom
Well there is the Paperwhite to consider too if you can find one. It has a touch screen keyboard.

Other readers is the Sony T1 or now the new T2. Then there are the Nook Simple Touch with Glo light.

My former paster who I grew up with and is now 80 loves his Kindle Fire. The non HD is only $159 so Tablets are another thing to look into.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote