View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 12:55 AM   #3
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synamon View Post
If she can use a tv remote, then she can use a pre-loaded K4. My low tech father has no trouble with his pre-loaded K3. The ability to increase the font is a miracle for older eyes.
Thank you very much. I will wait until friday, see if Amazon got any deals and order a K4 with wall charger for her. If it doesn't work out for some reason, I can probably find some use for it as emergency spare.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote