View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 10:43 PM   #156
Synamon
Lunatic
Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite and Keyboard, Kobo Aura, iPad mini, iPod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shykat View Post
Reading list plugin ???? I've never heard of that.
Reading List plugin for calibre.

Quote:
I stopped into the Apple store a bit ago and held and tried out the Mini. Very nice. Definitely lighter than the iPad. Can still watch movies. Played a few games and looked at reading text via iBooks since Kindle wasn't loaded.
If you don't actually need any of the iPad specific features or care that much about syncing with your iPhone and you want to use your eReader as a library management tool to sort your books the way you like, you might do better looking at an Android tablet.

Quote:
Now, does the Kindle app ONLY read mobi books or does it read epub, too?
Kindle won't read epub. calibre can convert.

Quote:
I'm also told that iBooks will sync between devices.
Yes, iBooks will sync between devices if you load the ebooks via iTunes. Sorry, I didn't mention it since I (wrongly) assumed you didn't like iBooks since you were avoiding it on your iPhone and using Shubook.
Synamon is offline   Reply With Quote