View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 04:06 PM   #20
feenix1363
Lost and clueless
feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Glo, Kindle for Andriod, Kobo for Android
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glasofruix View Post
Usually putting them in the root directory works just fine, but it's messy. You must safely eject the device before unplugging it though.
I can't get Calibre to work at all on this just yet. You can drag and drop ebooks directly into the 'Digital Editions' folder and they are then indexed by the reader, but not if they are in folders, they have to be bare epubs.

I've asked the question in Calibre devices section to see if anyone can point me in the right direction.

Overall I'm really pleased with the ereader so far, lets see if the wife can sleep through it tonight

The reed switches (if thats what they use) for the sleep cover seem to be on the left and right of the bottom of the screen. I noticed the reader switching itself on and off as I put it in a Kobo Touch cover. So if I don't like sleep cover when it's released I at least know where to add the magnets to convert a cover I do like into a sleep cover
feenix1363 is offline   Reply With Quote