View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 05:02 PM   #298
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
I'm concerned. The new version is a LOT shorter. I'm nowhere near listening to that book, so I think I will let someone else be the canary.
It's quite confusing. I just redownloaded it to the iPhone app (on my iPod) and even after refreshing the library it gives the same length as before in the library listing (17 hrs 29 min), but when adding the times of the chapters together I get 12 hrs 40 min 29 sec for the redownloaded files. The website says it is now 20 hrs 56 min and a new install of the iPhone app on my iPhone says it's 14 hrs 56 min (& lists 2 parts).

The new part 2 ends with the "you have reached the end of a part, but not the end of the complete..." which makes me wonder if the book is now long enough to have a part 3, but no part 3 shows up in either app nor in my library on audible.com

Last edited by AnemicOak; 09-25-2012 at 05:27 PM.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote