View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 05:33 PM   #292
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
Well, since I know the authors are aware of it, I suspect they'll do a bit of pushing from their side as well. Hopefully, between the two ends of the push, we'll get a fix fairly quickly.
I reported it as well, figured another person in the mix couldn't hurt.

Quote:
And knowing it's there, if I have to I'll just read that chapter on my Kindle and continue on...
LOL, that's exactly what I did last night (it's a very important chapter). I'm listening to Local Custom now (was able to buy a 2nd batch of 3 credits ) and notice it's got a problem too. Chapter 16's audio is there twice (once as part of chapter 15 and once on its own).
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote