View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 10:11 AM   #291
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
Hopefully, but keep in mind I reported a problem with 'War of Honor' by David Weber in early June and they haven't fixed it yet although they did awknowledge the issue.
Well, since I know the authors are aware of it, I suspect they'll do a bit of pushing from their side as well. Hopefully, between the two ends of the push, we'll get a fix fairly quickly. And knowing it's there, if I have to I'll just read that chapter on my Kindle and continue on...
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote