View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 07:19 PM   #288
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
Thanks for the info, I haven't gotten to that part of the book yet. What bugs me when this happens (I've found and reported problems with a couple of David Weber's Harrington books) is that Audible continues selling it. It would be nice if they'd stop selling it until the problems are fixed after they've acknowledged they exist.

Been there, done that. That's how I was able to get the last three "Agent" books.
Well, I now have them all! And am reading Scout's Progress (book 5, reading in chronological order). I hope by the time I get to I Dare, they'll have it sorted.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote